Hope Matters 2 Me Scholarship
Hope Matters 2 Me Scholarship is available for racially and ethnically diverse high school seniors residing in Timmonsville, SC. Annual scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded to (2) high school graduating seniors.
Scholarship applications will be open
February 1, 2022 - April 3, 2022.
Scholarship awards will be announced May 2022.
Timmonsville, South Carolina is a small town located in Florence County. Timmonsville has a population of less than 2500 people and is represented by 80% of racially and ethnically diverse residents. As the community has changed, economic growth has slowed. As the community continues to evolve, this scholarship will ease the financial burden often felt by students seeking a post high school education. It is intended to provide hope and opportunities that otherwise may not be possible. The founder & executive director of Hope Matters 2 Me, Inc. Revella H. Nesbit, was born and raised in Timmonsville and is a 1988 graduate of Timmonsville High School.
- Proof of residency Timmonsville, SC (29161)
- Racially and/or ethnically diverse graduating high school senior
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Attendance at accredited post-graduate school such as a college/university or trade school
- Completion and submission of scholarship application.
- For more information/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org